Adjustment and confirmation of documents:
- Confirmation of labour market vocational training, non-formal educational and new main educational programmes.
- Adjustment of labour market vocational training qualifying examination boards (also reserve list).
- Adjustment of new qualifying labour market vocational training examination papers.
- Confirmation of trade documents.
- Confirmation of copies of Certificate of Origin of Goods.
Issuance of Documents:
- Certificates confirming evidence of circumstances of FORCE MAJEURE.
- Chamber membership certificates (to members only).
- Certificates of Origin of Goods.
- Recommendation letter while travelling abroad (to members only).
- Certificates related to EU projects.
Provision of information:
- Provision of relevant information by fax (to members only).
- Provision of information about foreign business proposals.
- Provision of information to embassies and Chambers abroad about Chamber members and their activities (to members only).
- Information about exhibitions worldwide.
- Information about potential business partners (in Lithuania and abroad).
- Representation of Lithuanian companies during exhibitions and matchmaking events.
- Organization of trade missions and visits to and/or participation in international exhibitions.
- Organization of seminars, conferences, and presentations.
- Promotion of companis.