Mrs. Lina Kavaliauskienė
Ph.: (+370 46) 39 08 66
In order to join the Chamber, one must:
- Fill in an entrance form;
- Submit an application for Chamber membership;
- Produce a copy of the company registry certificate or the business certificate (for those who work on the basis of a business certificate).
Company is able to participate as a Chamber member, when the Chamber has received information on the payment of the respective membership fee, and upon issue of the Certificate of Chamber Member.
|The Entrance Membership Fee||Eur|
|No.||Membership Fee: according to the number of employees.||Eur|
|1 - 10||150,60|
|2.||11 - 50||301,20|
|3.||51 - 100||564,76|
|4.||101 - 200||753,01|
|5.||201 - 350||941,26|
|6.||351 - 600||1317,77|
|7.||601 - 1000||1694,27|
|8.||1001 - 1500||2259,03|
|9.||1501 - 2000||2635,54|
|11.||Natural entity, who works with business license||28,96|
(Klaipeda Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts Board meeting of 2006.10.13).
For payment of the membership fee, a free-form membership fee invoice is issued.
Entrance and current membership fees and payment procedures to confirm Klaipeda Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts Board in 2013 May 19 during the meeting.
- Accession to the members paid the membership fee and entrance fee for membership for the current half year.
- Current membership fee is payable every six months for 6 months.