News and Events
Meeting of the Chamber Members' Club with Lithuanian Commercial Attaché to Israel Arūnas Karlonas
- Seminars on current business topics
- Business information and advisory services
- Business missions to various countries, international trade and foreign markets news
- International trade support
- Common interest groups, forums and committees
- Opportunity to be heard
- Marketing services
- Certificates of Origin Goods
- Force Majeure Certificates
- GS1 Bar Codes
- ATA Carnets
- Partner Search Service
- Provision of information
- Organization of seminars, conferences and other events.
“It's important to be a part of the Chamber community because forms of communication made by the Chamber (externally and internally "Member to Member") are very effective and focus on your target audience. "
Hotel "Grand Baltic Dunes", director
“Klaipeda Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts is one of those structures that have a very long tradition. The Chamber is a place where business can consolidate in solving problems and creating a better environment for business. All provided information, business contacts, seminars, good practice events are very useful. I can say that it is an honor to be a member of the Chamber. "
AB „Klaipėdos Smeltė“, general director
"We are not only members of the Klaipeda Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts, we recommend all our companies to become members of the Chamber, because we see that if business want to represent and defend own business interests, they cannot stand alone. We must have community. KCCIC in this case is a community that can represent business interests."
JSC Klaipėda FEZ Management Company, general director