Lithuania is to attract IT, business process outsourcing, financial and other services enterprises to free economic zones (FEZs). Due to decision of Parliament of the Republic of Lithuania capital investment of service companies will have to exceed EUR 100 000 and employ at least 20 full time employees to receive incentives. Read more
News 2016 november 25 d.
News 2016 october 21 d.
News 2016 october 11 d.
All who are looking for business partners to enter new markets and indeed having the potential to work with foreign companies and Lithuanian business partners, KCCIC invites to send a business co-operation request for a subcontractor, agent, distributor, importer and/or a joint venture partner in Lithuania and abroad.
- Seminars on current business topics
- Business information and advisory services
- Business missions to various countries, international trade and foreign markets news
- International trade support
- Common interest groups, forums and committees
- Opportunity to be heard
- Marketing services