Mrs. Lina Kavaliauskienė
Ph.: (+370 46) 39 08 66
In order to join the Chamber, one must:
- Fill in an entrance form;
- Submit an application for Chamber membership;
- Produce a copy of the company registry certificate or the business certificate (for those who work on the basis of a business certificate).
Company is able to participate as a Chamber member, when the Chamber has received information on the payment of the respective membership fee, and upon issue of the Certificate of Chamber Member.
|The Entrance Membership Fee||Eur|
|Natural entity (small craftsmen working under a business license)||50,00|
|No.||Membership Fee: according to the number of employees.||Eur|
|1 - 3||204,00|
|2.||4 - 10||
|3.||11 - 50||
|4.||51 - 74||792,00|
|5.||75 - 100||
|6.||101 - 200||1104,00|
|7.||201 - 350||1242,96|
|8.||351 - 600||1737,96|
|9.||601 - 1000||2237,04|
|10.||Natural entity, small craftsmen working under a business license||60,00|
For payment of the membership fee, a free-form membership fee invoice is issued.
Entrance and current membership fees and payment procedures to confirm Klaipeda Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts Board in 2021 November 9 during the meeting.
- Accession to the members paid the membership fee and entrance fee for membership for the current half year.
- Current membership fee is payable every six months for 6 months.